We are hiring globally!
In Diverse Company is a People & Tech company that works with organisations to support their commercial growth. We analyse data related to their business and identify trends in their diversity and inclusion data. We work with our clients to understand their business aspirations, develop inclusive cultures and practices, and implement solutions that will drive growth.
Additionally, we offer Management and Leadership development that addresses knowledge, skills and confidence for those stepping into their first management roles through to those at senior leadership levels. Our programmes focus on a range of business and personal skills with an emphasis on inclusive practices and behaviours.
Our core values
We are curious and inquisitive; we dedicate time to exploring and encouraging growth and innovation to reach our full potential.
Authenticity is at the heart of what we do. We are proud of our culture of empathy and integrity, so we can support each other and our clients to succeed.
Passion to realise that our vision drives what we do. We work with a diversity of clients and sectors with a mission of supporting growth through inclusion.
Some interesting facts about us
- We’re a diverse team with experience and stories to tell from global working across a wide range of sectors
- We often have several office dogs joining our meetings
- We’re currently operating across Asia, US and Europe (and growing!)
- We run a range of events around the world, meeting people from all walks of life
- We work virtually with colleagues globally to ensure everyone has a consistent working experience wherever they’re based, and in open plan spaces when we’re together – no old-fashioned offices!
- We try to do social activities as much as we can – we work hard, but enjoy socialising together too!
In Diverse Company works with global organisations to help build inclusive cultures and develop diverse workforces. This is at the heart of what we do for our clients, and we ensure we are maintaining an inclusive environment for all our employees too. We are a fast-growing start-up organisation, currently building our client base with lots of exciting opportunities around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, facilities and services to support employees from all different backgrounds. We are committed to providing development opportunities to all our employees.
We are looking for passionate people who are driven and want to work for a fast-growing global firm. We hire based on talent, rather than traditional job descriptions – if you are interested in considering a role at In Diverse Company please do get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.