Going beyond diversity – why inclusion is the solution is our first white paper that came about from our strong belief in Inclusion over Diversity not only as a solution to companies’ employee engagement and productivity needs but also as a way to increase innovation and profits.
This paper will share key insights on:
1. The nuances and history surrounding diversity and inclusion – from the true definition to the misconceptions
2. How diversity data may be more harmful than helpful to creating the culture you desire
3. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the risk it poses with bias
4. Why forming small, impactful habits is the best alternative to exhaustive diversity and inclusion policies and training
5. The benefits of taking a team-first and collaboration approach to create an inclusive workforce
Please fill the form below to download the whitepaper.
Johanna launched In Diverse Company in 2019 out of a strong belief that there was a better way to create and measure inclusive cultures.
We set up our events programme to share some truly inspirational stories and provide evidence of the power of inclusion within the workplace, as well as an opportunity for networking, talking through issues and challenges and creating a community for those working along a D&I journey.
We live by our values, and our approach to our own recruitment policy, team and purpose reflects this. We are a tech company driven by a senior team that are experts in people, with one of the only female CEOs of a HR tech platform across the world.
Our Learning Platform, Include™ is the only LXP that combines Learning and Engagement. Include aims to create more inclusive working cultures and is underpinned by social and behavioural psychology principles.