Overview of position:
You’ll bring a passion for diversity and inclusion as well as for supporting organisations with behavioural change. The role will support research and development of In Diverse Company’s products and services, client development, partnership and delivery and will work closely with the CEO as well as the learning content and data teams.
Key responsibilities with this role include:
• Supporting business development. This includes helping develop and maintain relationships with key clients, supporting from lead through to handover to client delivery
• Client delivery – this includes but is not limited to; consultancy, focus groups, learning content, data interpretation.
• Working with In Diverse Company public and private sector clients to understand their data insights, and what most effective solutions are to support behaviour change and deliver impact
• Research and understand market trends, demographics and other relevant information across In Diverse Company’s current and target markets.
• Keeping abreast of the latest research and thought leadership in the area of inclusion, leadership and wellbeing and disseminating this across our teams
• Contribute to thought leadership pieces and IDC content
• Helping inform our business development approach to ensure that client relationships are driven by our knowledge and thinking
• A clear understanding of and interest in Diversity & Inclusion
• Experience in an academic or work environment working with behavioural change in global organisations
• The ability to work within a start-up environment, support the wider and geographically spread and multifunctional team
• Experience of influencing various stakeholders and managing multiple projects with global clients at all levels of an organisation
• Business development experience, and ability to develop great relationships with global clients
• Influencing skills to effectively manage a broad range of both external and internal stakeholders
• Effective at using O365 to analyse, communicate and present key information from a number of sources and produce engaging and informative presentations/ sharing of ideas both with clients and internal teams
• Able to use quantitative data to identify patterns, projections and create a strong business case
• Excellent writing and speaking communication skills
We are looking particularly for expertise and experience in the following areas:
• Behavioural economics
• Organisational change
• Occupational psychology
• Diversity and inclusion
• Experience in (preferably global) organisations where you have been involved in their research and/or D&I agenda
• Experience of working with globally dispersed teams
• Experience of working with external clients and undertaking business development
• Knowledge of using online platforms and AI
In Diverse Company works with global organisations to help build inclusive cultures and develop diverse workforces. This is at the heart of what we do for our clients, and we ensure we are maintaining an inclusive environment for all our employees too. We are a fast-growing start-up organisation, currently building our client base with lots of exciting opportunities around the world.
In Diverse Company is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, facilities and services to support employees from all different backgrounds. We are committed to providing development opportunities to all our employees.
This role can be offered as a part-time or full-time position.
Location: Home based, however there will be the need for some travel.
Salary: £40,000 – 45,000 per annum