Overview of position:
We are looking for a Data Analyst with a genuine interest in diversity and inclusion to join our Data Science team and help deliver data analysis and communicate key themes and findings with the internal team and sometimes our clients. You will benefit from a smaller, more relaxed collaborative environment.
· Analysing organisational data and producing research to support the development of our ED&I tools.
· Using your experience to recommend statistical / machine learning tools and technologies for new projects.
· Conducting exploratory analysis on large datasets to determine whether there are conclusions or actionable insight.
· Communicating results of technical research with a non-technical audience.
Skills & Experience:
· BSc or equivalent in a quantitative discipline. E.g., Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science.
· Experience applying data science methodology to real world problems is preferable.
· Familiarity with linear algebra and statistical / machine learning concepts such as regression and clustering analysis.
· Strong programming skills, preferably some experience in manipulation of large datasets with one or more of R, MATLAB, Python, SQL, or VBA. (Willingness to learn new languages as required for the role.)
· The ability to collaborate as part of a team, but also work well independently.
· Flexible and happy to work on a diverse range of projects.
· A positive and proactive demeanour with high integrity and sound judgement.
In Diverse Company works with global organisations to help build inclusive cultures and develop diverse workforces. This is at the heart of what we do for our clients, and we ensure we are maintaining an inclusive environment for all our employees too. We are a fast-growing start-up organisation, currently building our client base with lots of exciting opportunities around the world.
In Diverse Company is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, facilities and services to support employees from all different backgrounds. We are committed to providing development opportunities to all our employees.
This role can be offered as a part-time or full-time position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Pay: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Johanna launched In Diverse Company in 2019 out of a strong belief that there was a better way to create and measure inclusive cultures.
We live by our values, and our approach to our own recruitment policy, team and purpose reflects this. We are a tech company driven by a senior team that are experts in people, with one of the only female CEOs of a HR tech platform across the world.
Our Learning Platform, Include™ is the only LXP that combines Learning and Engagement. Include aims to create more inclusive working cultures and is underpinned by social and behavioural psychology principles.