We are a People and Tech consultancy; our psychologists and data scientists partner with businesses, analysing organisational data to make recommendations in relation to diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Data Scientist with a genuine interest in Diversity & Inclusion to join our Research Team and help develop our D&I tools. You will benefit from a smaller, more relaxed collaborative environment. Responsibilities include:
- Analysing organisational data and producing research to support the development of our D&I tools.
- Using your experience to recommend statistical / machine learning tools and technologies for new projects.
- Conducting exploratory analysis on large datasets to determine whether there are conclusions or actionable insight.
- Communicating results of technical research with a non-technical audience.
- Working with developers on application software.
Skills & Experience
- BSc or equivalent in a quantitative discipline. E.g. Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science.
- Commercial experience in business analytics, using data mining techniques in a real-life application.
- Familiarity with linear algebra and statistical / machine learning concepts such as regression, clustering analysis, neural networks, etc.
- Strong programming skills, preferably some experience in manipulation of large datasets with one or more of R, MATLAB, Python, SQL, or VBA. Willingness to learn new languages as required for the role.
- The ability to collaborate as part of a team, but also work well independently.
- Flexible and happy to work on a diverse range of projects.
- A positive and proactive demeanour with high integrity and sound judgment.
To apply for this role please send a CV and cover letter to Will Nollett (Head of Engineering & Analytics) via email@example.com.