Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop custom online learning platform and LMS systems for use by large corporates
- Develop APIs, add functionalities and extend the open source Open EdX platform code base
- Design back-end and front-end architecture (database level, application level, api level, front-end level)
- Provide, monitoring and performant code for greenfield code
- Understand product requirements and work with product owners to transform business requirements to technical one.
- Work with Machine learning, willing to learn Machine learning.
- Keep very high code quality
- Troubleshoot and debug problem/issues as needed
- Use front-end development expertise to build compelling web and mobile experiences that are clear, beautiful, and effective
- Solve problems.
- Partner with UX design, back-end development, analytics, execution, and troubleshooting of solutions
- Build strong, collaborative relationships.
- Understand user journeys and help guide strategy and approach
- 3+ years’ experience in Software Development with Python
- Experience with (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years React Experience
- Experienced with Bootstrap
- Experienced with Mako
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Agile Development Practices
- Rapid Prototyping
- Interface/Component Design
- Experience with Hybrid/Mobile Application Development
- Progressive Web Application Development
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver and ability to be self-taught
- Strong knowledge of software architecture
- Strong desire to work for an early stage start-up and contribute at a high level
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
- Test Driven Development
In Diverse Company works with global organisations to help build inclusive cultures and develop diverse workforces. This is at the heart of what we do for our clients, and we ensure we are maintaining an inclusive environment for all our employees too. We are a fast-growing start-up organisation, currently building our client base with lots of exciting opportunities around the world.
In Diverse Company is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, facilities and services to support employees from all different backgrounds. We are committed to providing development opportunities to all our employees.
- Competitive salaries are offered for all roles.
- Company pays all contributions and tax on top of your take home
- International Travel
- Incentive Plans, Bonuses for great performance
- Travel across the globe working with our team and customers
- Elite Health insurance
- Fitness training
- English Language lessons
- USD denominated salary
- Long term employment and career growth
- Flexible working arrangement from 8-11am to 5-8pm
Some interesting facts about us:
- We’re a diverse team with experience and stories to tell from global working across a wide range of sectors
- We often have several office dogs joining our meetings
- We’re currently operating across Asia, US and Europe (and growing!)
- We run a range of events around the world, meeting people from all walks of life
- We work virtually with colleagues globally to ensure everyone has a consistent working experience wherever they’re based, and in open plan spaces when we’re together – no old-fashioned offices!
- We try to do social activities as much as we can – we work hard, but enjoy socialising together too!