In Diverse Company is a global people and technology firm with a pioneered approach to solving diversity and inclusion challenges in today’s virtual workplace.
In Diverse Company produces a suite of products and consultancy for corporative businesses in the UK. We have a progressive web for online learning and a range of analytics applications. We provide consultancy in organisational culture, social mobility and corporative inclusive behaviours for clients such as Boots, BBC, UK’s Department of Education and many others.
Overview of position:
We are seeking a senior member of the team to be based in the UK (ideally around the Leamington Spa and Warwickshire area) who can come onboard and act as the ‘glue’ that binds the business vision from the product owners to a developed solution that is available and accessible to our end users across their chosen device. Support is also sort to assist with graphic visuals in associated documentation, manuals, proposals, marketing materials etc.
– Experienced designer who can help define and drive the design process from vision, through concept and production systems.
– Proven experience in designing systems from a mobile first perspective, ensuring design process caters for different device types, breakpoints and accessibility requirements
– Designer with a passion to both interfaces and graphic visuals
– Strong theoretical background (Composition, Color Theory, Typography, Design and Art styles)
– Designing low and high-fidelity prototypes in Figma or other tools allowing wireframes to be created
– Discuss, validate, and evaluate generated ideas with product owner and team.
– 5+ years of experience
– Experience with B2B
– Experience of implementing framework to monitor and measure how successfully system is used and where improvements can be needed
– Experience with design systems learning or engagement systems
– Experience with mobiles apps as well as browser-based sites and PWA
– Experience with video and or animation productions
In Diverse Company works with global organisations to help build inclusive cultures and develop diverse workforces. This is at the heart of what we do for our clients, and we ensure we are maintaining an inclusive environment for all our employees too. We are a fast-growing start-up organisation, currently building our client base with lots of exciting opportunities around the world.
In Diverse Company is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, facilities and services to support employees from all different backgrounds. We are committed to providing development opportunities to all our employees.
Some interesting facts about us:
Johanna launched In Diverse Company in 2019 out of a strong belief that there was a better way to create and measure inclusive cultures.
We set up our events programme to share some truly inspirational stories and provide evidence of the power of inclusion within the workplace, as well as an opportunity for networking, talking through issues and challenges and creating a community for those working along a D&I journey.
We live by our values, and our approach to our own recruitment policy, team and purpose reflects this. We are a tech company driven by a senior team that are experts in people, with one of the only female CEOs of a HR tech platform across the world.
Our Learning Platform, Include™ is the only LXP that combines Learning and Engagement. Include aims to create more inclusive working cultures and is underpinned by social and behavioural psychology principles.